Chicago Injury Lawyers
A Chicago personal injury law firm practicing preparation, persistence, and passion
Phillips Law Offices is often asked by their opposing counsel and even their opponents to represent their family and friends in personal injury and wrongful death matters. This fact speaks volumes about the nature of our practice.
If you have been injured in an accident, or been the victim of the negligent or wrongful actions of others, you only get one chance at the:
- Justice you seek
- Compensation you deserve
- Peace of mind you desire
Speaking with the Chicago wrongful death lawyers of the Phillips Law Offices could be the difference between justice and frustration. To learn more about personal injury and wrongful death claims and how the experience and dedicated attorneys at Phillips Law Offices can help you receive the compensation you deserve, please read the following:
- What You Should Know About Accident Laws
- Five Ways an Accident Attorney Can Improve Your Chances for Just Compensation
- Wrongful Death Law Advocates Financial Security for Survivors
- Wrongful Death Lawyer Conducts Investigation into Your Claim
Medical Malpractice Law Firm in Chicago, Illinois
Your life has been dramatically altered. And, with only one chance to make your case, your selection of an attorney will have a significant impact on the final outcome. With the stakes so high, there really should be no alternative to having a respected, experienced, and skilled attorney and support team of accident, medical, and financial experts, behind you who—
- Treat your case as if they were representing a member of their family
- Have a long history of success in obtaining fully-valued and fair compensation for their clients
Recognition and results
Many law firms like to state how good they are with colorful marketing plans or puffy language. Instead, we let the track record and the achievements of our attorneys speak for the skill and effort our firm provides our clients.
The Illinois accident law firm of Phillips Law Offices has a recognized reputation as aggressive, skilled, and determined representatives and advocates for injured individuals and their families. This includes among many accolades—
- Stephen D. Phillips is the past president of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association.
- Stephen D. Phillips has achieved the most settlements in Illinois above $1 million in a single year in a statewide survey of lawyers.
- Stephen D. Phillips was inducted as a Fellow in the International Academy of Trial Lawyers (Academy is limited to 500 lawyers worldwide.) April 2011
- Phillips Law Offices is known in statewide surveys of lawyers as one of the top personal injury firms in Illinois.
- All of our attorneys are recognized as Illinois Super Lawyers.
- Stephen D. Phillips ranked as one of the Top 100 trial lawyers in Illinois by The National Trial Lawyers
- Stephen D. Phillips is an adjunct professor at Law at Loyola University School of Law in Chicago where he teaches personal injury law.
- Stephen D. Phillips has been AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating as voted by peers in the legal community.
- Avvo.com, an independent rating service of United States lawyers, has bestowed onto Stephen D. Phillips their highest rating of 10.0 of 10.0, Superb for Personal Injury Lawyers in Illinois. Mr. Phillips also received Avvo.com’s highest rating of 10.0 of 10.0, Superb for Birth Injury Lawyer, Brain Injury Lawyer, Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death and Trucking Accident Lawyer in Illinois.
Contact a trusted Chicago injury lawyer with the skills to help you
At the Phillips Law Office, we let our record speak for us. Our skilled Chicago injury lawyers are competent to handle the complexities of personal injury law. Call (312) 346-4262, or contact us online today for a free consultation with one of our attorneys about your case.