George A. Dieguez
George A. Dieguez is an Associate Attorney, and he represents victims of personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death, automotive and trucking negligence, nursing home abuse and neglect, premise liability, and products liability.
George joined Phillips Law Offices in July of 2012 after earning his bachelor’s degree in Advertising and Public Relations from Loyola University Chicago. In May of 2017, George attended IIT-Chicago Kent College of Law where he earned his Juris Doctorate. He then became an Associate Attorney at Phillips Law Offices upon passing the Illinois bar exam in November of 2017.
George is admitted to practice in the State of Illinois and is an active member of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, American Bar Association, American Association for Justice, Illinois State Bar Association, and the Chicago Bar Association.
George is fluent in Spanish and utilizes his bilingual abilities to easily communicate with Spanish speaking clients.
DEPENDABLE, DETERMINED, DILIGENT
During law school, George was a full-time law clerk with our firm where he worked extensively with new clients, conducted medical and legal research, drafted pleadings and motions, and assisted with trials.
George’s vast experience as a law clerk at Phillips Law Offices provided him with knowledge, training and insight rarely found in a young lawyer. George works tirelessly in advocating for the rights of victims of negligence. He is determined to achieve desired outcomes for each of his clients and his diligence and preparation make George an attorney injured people and their families can depend on.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (312)-346-4262
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Birth Injury
- Premise Liability
- Automobile Negligence
- Trucking Negligence
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Illinois, 2017
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, 2014
- American Association for Justice, 2015
- American Bar Association, 2015
- Chicago Bar Association, 2015
- Illinois State Bar Association, 2017
- Bachelor of Arts, Loyola University Chicago, 2012 – Dean’s List
- Juris Doctor, IIT- Chicago Kent-College of Law, 2017 – Dean’s List
- ____ v. Confidential Defendants achieved recovery of $1 million in a birth injury case.