Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys Protect You and Your Future
Passionate Chicago wrongful death attorneys assisting clients for more than 65 years
A serious accident can destroy your quality of life. You may no longer be able to support your family or enjoy your favorite activities. If someone else's negligence has caused you permanent harm, our Illinois personal injury attorneys may be able to help.
At the Phillips Law Offices, we have more than 65 years of experience helping the people of Chicago get the compensation they need to live more productive lives after their accidents. Our accomplished Chicago accident lawyers have a proven track record of success for the cases they accept. We work tirelessly to help our clients obtain the results they want so they can get the care they need.
Understanding the meaning of negligence
A personal injury occurs when a person has suffered some form of injury, either physical or psychological, as the result of an accident. However, calling these events "accidents" does not mean those responsible cannot be held accountable for the losses you have suffered or the expenses you are likely to incur — sometimes for the rest of your life. We hold wrongdoers accountable for their negligence and the damages they cause.
At the Phillips Law Offices, you work with a competent personal injury and wrongful death lawyer from start to finish. For more than 65 years we've been helping clients in the areas of:
We provide exceptional levels of service to our clients
Your difficulties may begin even before you decide to file a personal injury or wrongful death claim. Many people feel overwhelmed by the amount of paperwork involved in an accident, much of which is confusingly technical. Our Chicago personal injury lawyers handle the complexities of your claim. We also make sure to keep you informed every step of the way. Some of the people we may speak with on your behalf include:
- Medical experts: to testify about how to diagnose and treat the most sophisticated injuries — and, just as importantly, to effectively communicate their findings to a jury
- Economists: to establish the monetary losses of our clients
- Vocational rehabilitationists: to establish the impact of the injury on the client’s earning capacity
- Life care planners: to establish future care needs and the costs involved
- Accident reconstruction experts: to explain in detail how the accident happened
- Medical illustrators: to illustrate clients' injuries, surgeries and anatomy
- Computer and animation experts: to depict various issues in cases and powerfully communicate their importance
Depending on your case, we may also engage a host of other types of liability and damage experts, and we employ the latest technology. All this is geared toward presenting a powerful and persuasive case to representatives of responsible parties, and judges and juries at trial, if necessary, that you deserve fully-valued compensation for your losses.
Contact veteran personal injury and wrongful death attorneys for your Chicago claims
You deserve legal assistance from lawyers who achieve results. Phillips Law Offices has spent more than 65 years working to keep the futures of their Chicago clients secure. To schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer, contact our firm online or by phone at 312-620-1106.