Chicago Public Transportation Accident Lawyer
Veteran Chicago public transportation accident lawyers representing those injured in automobile, truck, plane, motorcycle, boating, and railroad mishaps
The Chicago attorneys of the Phillips Law Offices have been obtaining justice and compensation for clients injured in transportation accidents for over 65 years. This includes collisions involving—
- Automobile Accidents
You are more than a statistic
The statistics on injuries and deaths caused by accidents involving transportation vehicles are breathtaking and troubling. According to the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)—
- Nearly three million people are injured each year in U.S. motor vehicle crashes
- Over 42,000 are fatalities
- For years motor vehicle crashes have been the leading cause of death for people ages 4–33
At Phillips Law Offices, our years of success on behalf of clients rest on two critical things:
- You will never be treated as if you were only a statistic. Every case is handled as if it were a member of our family who has been injured.
- We are not afraid to fight. When people are seriously hurt or killed in a transportation accident, cases often are complex, and representatives of those responsible are skilled at limiting your possible compensation. We are committed to using all of the resources necessary to advocate that you get the compensation to which you are entitled.
It takes a team
Establishing liability and evaluating the circumstances of an accident and its aftermath are why you need accident lawyers with experience in motor vehicle accident law, supported by a team of experts to establish the full extent of your damages.
We work with experts on—
- Accident reconstruction
- Computer simulation
- Physical injuries
- Emotional trauma
- Physical therapy
- Calculating current and expected financial expenses and losses (wages, benefits, etc.)
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Traumatic brain injuries
Finding a path forward
The stresses of being injured in a transportation accident can be overwhelming. The Phillips Law Offices want you to know that you do not have to face this alone. We can help you deal with recovering your compensation for your current and expected losses while you concentrate on recovering your physical and emotional health.
Set up a free consultation with our Chicago public transportation accident lawyer today
Your life has been shattered, possibly permanently altered, and you should never have to settle for less than you deserve. From offices in Chicago, the attorneys of Phillips Law Offices offer the highest quality legal services to the injured and their families throughout Illinois. Call (312) 346-4262, or contact us online today for a free consultation with one of our attorneys about your case.