Chicago Personal Injury Lawyers
Preparation, Persistence, and Passion
We have a success rate of almost 100% on cases we accept. The Chicago personal injury lawyers at Phillips Law Offices are often asked by other lawyers—even opposing counsel—to represent their families and friends in personal injury and wrongful death matters because we understand the effects of a serious personal injury or wrongful death. We are prepared, persistent, and passionate in the fight for our clients’ rights.
When you are severely hurt or a loved one tragically gets killed in an accident, your life and the lives of your family and loved ones are forever changed. The physical pain and economic loss combined with emotional worry can be traumatic, stressful, even overwhelming. How can you deal properly with everything involved? Call us today at (312) 346-4262—we can help.
Who We Are — Among the Best Chicago Personal Injury Lawyers
At Phillips Law Offices, we let our track record and the achievements of our attorneys speak for the skill, knowledge and effort our firm provides to our clients.
- Stephen D. Phillips was inducted as the 60th President of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association (ITLA) in June 2013. He was previously elected to the office of third vice president of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association in 2010, second vice president in 2011, and vice president in 2012.
- Stephen D. Phillips was inducted as a Fellow in the International Academy of Trial Lawyers (Academy is limited to 500 lawyers worldwide.) in April 2011
- Phillips Law Offices is known in statewide surveys of lawyers as one of the top personal injury firms in Illinois.
- Stephen D. Phillips has achieved the most settlements in Illinois above $1 million in a single year according to a statewide survey of lawyers.
- All of our attorneys are recognized as Illinois Super Lawyers.
- Stephen D. Phillips ranked as one of the Top 100 trial lawyers in Illinois by The National Trial Lawyers
- Stephen D. Phillips is an adjunct professor of Law at Loyola University School of Law in Chicago where he teaches personal injury law.
- Stephen D. Phillips is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated SM by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating as voted by peers in the legal community.
- Avvo.com, an independent rating service of United States lawyers, has bestowed onto Stephen D. Phillips their highest rating of 10.0 of 10.0, Superb for Personal Injury Lawyers in Illinois. Mr. Phillips also received Avvo.com’s highest rating of 10.0 of 10.0, Superb for Birth Injury Lawyer, Brain Injury Lawyer, Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death and Trucking Accident Lawyer in Illinois.
- Elise A. Waisbren was honored in the 2015 and 2016 edition of Illinois Super Lawyer as a Rising Star.
Experienced in personal injury and wrongful death
Phillips Law Offices is one of the oldest firms in Illinois concentrating in personal injury and wrongful death matters. From our offices in downtown Chicago, we assist clients in the following areas:
Serving injured individuals and families in Chicago for over 65 years
From offices in Chicago, the Chicago personal injury lawyers of Phillips Law Offices offer quality and comprehensive legal services to the injured and their families throughout Illinois. Call 312-346-4262 or contact us online today for a free consultation with an attorney about your case.